Take extra care of your candles with our black candle snuffer.
Snuffing out your candles keeps wicks healthy, minimizes wax from spraying, and reduces smoke and sooting.
Candle Care + Safety
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too high.
- Don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Always place your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
THE ART OF SIMPLE SOPHISTICATION
Our candles are thoughtfully created, using quality ingredients and a dedication to keeping it simple yet significant.
Every time you purchase an item, we donate 2% to the Kidney Foundation. Giving back is important to us, and we want to share that passion with you.