Saffron & Tobacco
Exotic, mysterious saffron and white tea blend with orchid, tobacco leaf and fold into creamy vanilla.
Top: Saffron, White Tea
Middle: Purple Peonies, Orchid, Tobacco
Base: Vanilla, Almond Milk, Tonka Bean
SCENT STRENGTH: Medium
MOOD: Warm, Luxurious, Cozy
Contains Essential Oils of Guaiac Wood from Paraguay, Clove Leaf from Madagascar, Patchouli from Indonesia, Sandalwood Yellow from Australia.
Pickup available at 42 Southview Avenue
Usually ready in 24 hours
Saffron & Tobacco
42 Southview Avenue
42 Southview Avenue
Kentville NS B4N 1W2
Volume: 8 oz
Diameter: 2 3/8 in
Height: 3 3/8 in
Burn time: Up to 45 – 55 hours
We want your home to be a toxin-free zone, which is why we’re conscious of our ingredients. Every hand-poured candle is made with a blend of coconut and soy wax, and is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free, cruelty free, and comes from renewable sources.
We use eco-friendly, clean-burning, hand-crafted wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood. Our wooden wicks burn beautifully, and crackle as if you were sitting next to your own mini fire!
Our collection of clean, phthalate-free fragrance oils are unique, sophisticated and created using fine fragrance oils + pure essential oils from around the globe.
How To Use
Wooden wicks are a little different from traditional cotton wicks – they burn longer, cleaner, and have a cozy crackling ambiance. However, they do require a bit of extra care. Here are our tips to get the most out of your new candle:
- When lighting your candle for the first time, light the wick where the wax meets the wick for several seconds – not at the top of the wick.
- Always trim your wick before each use, to 1/4 of an inch, and remove all charred wood from previous burns. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the container before extinguishing – this helps prevent tunnelling, which can impact how well the candle burns.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too high, it may be necessary to trim your wick down. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
Candle Care + Safety
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too high.
- Don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Always place your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
THE ART OF SIMPLE SOPHISTICATION
Our candles are thoughtfully created, using quality ingredients and a dedication to keeping it simple yet significant.
Every time you purchase an item, we donate 2% to the Kidney Foundation. Giving back is important to us, and we want to share that passion with you.
Saffron and Tobacco is my very favourite scent.
This is my first time placing an order. I was very pleased with the way it was packed and how quickly it came.
These candles are my all time favorite scent. I was surprisingly pleased as I have never smelled something quite like the Saffron and tabacco candle!
I love the crackle of the wood wick and it gives off the perfect amount of scent. Would highly recommend.
I absolutely LOVE this candle. My most favorite out of all the collections.
Love the smell, the crackle, and the glow. It burns beautifully. If you have not had an opportunity to try this one, I would highly recommend it