Forest & Fir
Experience a hike through the woods and breathe in rich forest air. The aromatic smell of fresh-cut fir balsam, musky pine and sweet apple make a beautifully balanced and refreshing combination that is a staple for any holiday celebration.
Top: Cold Mountain Air, Lemon Peel, Eucalyptus
Middle: Green Apple, Juniper, Fir Balsam
Base: Cinnamon, Pine Wood, Musk
SCENT STRENGTH: Moderate
MOOD: Fresh, Earthy & Holiday
Contains Essential Oils of Fir Needle from Russia and Ukraine, + Cinnamon Leaf from Sri Lanka.
Pickup available at 42 Southview Avenue
Usually ready in 24 hours
Forest & Fir
42 Southview Avenue
42 Southview Avenue
Kentville NS B4N 1W2
Volume: 8 oz
Diameter: 2 3/8 in
Height: 3 3/8 in
Burn time: Up to 45 – 55 hours
We want your home to be a toxin-free zone, which is why we’re conscious of our ingredients. Every hand-poured candle is made with a blend of coconut and soy wax, and is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free, cruelty free, and comes from renewable sources.
We use eco-friendly, clean-burning, hand-crafted wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood. Our wooden wicks burn beautifully, and crackle as if you were sitting next to your own mini fire!
Our collection of clean, phthalate-free fragrance oils are unique, sophisticated and created using fine fragrance oils + pure essential oils from around the globe.
How To Use
Wooden wicks are a little different from traditional cotton wicks – they burn longer, cleaner, and have a cozy crackling ambiance. However, they do require a bit of extra care. Here are our tips to get the most out of your new candle:
- When lighting your candle for the first time, light the wick where the wax meets the wick for several seconds – not at the top of the wick.
- Always trim your wick before each use, to 1/4 of an inch, and remove all charred wood from previous burns. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the container before extinguishing – this helps prevent tunnelling, which can impact how well the candle burns.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too high, it may be necessary to trim your wick down. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
Candle Care + Safety
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too high.
- Don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Always place your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
THE ART OF SIMPLE SOPHISTICATION
Our candles are thoughtfully created, using quality ingredients and a dedication to keeping it simple yet significant.
Every time you purchase an item, we donate 2% to the Kidney Foundation. Giving back is important to us, and we want to share that passion with you.
I love this candle. It’s like bringing the smell of a winter forest into your home.
This is such a beautifully scented candle.
I loved this scent when I first bought it but there is no scent when burning. I was really hoping to have the smell of a real tree at Christmas. Not sure if I got a bad batch but I wouldn't buy these candles again.
I’m in love with these candles. All of the scents are elevated and reflect the effort and craftsmanship poured into them- literally.
the perfect blend of seasonal scenting - never overwhelming, but delightfully refreshing