Caramel & Mocha
Creamy cocoa and vanilla bean balance beautifully with nutty hints of roasted almond, golden honey, and fresh berries for a rich + decadent cup of mocha.
Top: Marshmallow Caramel, Roasted Almond, Fresh Berries
Middle: Golden Honey, Brown Sugar, Cocoa Butter
Base: Vanilla Bean, Balsamic, Dark Chocolate
SCENT STRENGTH: Moderate
MOOD: Cozy, Warm, Aromatic
Contains Essential Oils of Davana from Indes, Tonka absolute from Brazil, Sumatra from Somalia, Orange and Lemon from USA, Lime from Canada, Cedarwood from Virginia USA, Lemon from Taiwan & USA, Green Cognac from France, Labdanum Absolute from Spain.
Pickup available at 42 Southview Avenue
Usually ready in 24 hours
Caramel & Mocha
42 Southview Avenue
42 Southview Avenue
Kentville NS B4N 1W2
Volume: 8 oz
Diameter: 2 3/8 in
Height: 3 3/8 in
Burn time: Up to 45 – 55 hours
We want your home to be a toxin-free zone, which is why we’re conscious of our ingredients. Every hand-poured candle is made with a blend of coconut and soy wax, and is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free, cruelty free, and comes from renewable sources.
We use eco-friendly, clean-burning, hand-crafted wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood. Our wooden wicks burn beautifully, and crackle as if you were sitting next to your own mini fire!
Our collection of clean, phthalate-free fragrance oils are unique, sophisticated and created using fine fragrance oils + pure essential oils from around the globe.
How To Use
Wooden wicks are a little different from traditional cotton wicks – they burn longer, cleaner, and have a cozy crackling ambiance. However, they do require a bit of extra care. Here are our tips to get the most out of your new candle:
- When lighting your candle for the first time, light the wick where the wax meets the wick for several seconds – not at the top of the wick.
- Always trim your wick before each use, to 1/4 of an inch, and remove all charred wood from previous burns. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the container before extinguishing – this helps prevent tunnelling, which can impact how well the candle burns.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too high, it may be necessary to trim your wick down. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
Candle Care + Safety
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too high.
- Don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Always place your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
THE ART OF SIMPLE SOPHISTICATION
Our candles are thoughtfully created, using quality ingredients and a dedication to keeping it simple yet significant.
Every time you purchase an item, we donate 2% to the Kidney Foundation. Giving back is important to us, and we want to share that passion with you.
CARAMEL & MOCHA
I buy a lot of candles and this is by far the best scent! So comforting and warm. The scent lasts until the end of the candle. Will be repurchasing.
This is my favourite candle! It’s such a warm and comforting scent. These candles burn beautifully and last a long time. They don’t set off my really sensitive scent allergy and I am so thankful I found this candle!