Choose Your Own Gift Set – Candles
Choose your own collection!
Pick 3 of your favourite scents, and gift to your friends + family. Each gift set is packaged in simple and timeless kraft boxes, and are filled with clean, non-allergenic natural hardwood strands. Packaging is 100% natural and biodegradable, and includes a kraft gift tag for easy gift giving.
* Tell us which 3 scents you would like gift packaged in the notes section in the checkout section.
4 in stock
Net weight: 8.4 oz each
Burn time: 45 – 55 hours each
We want your home to be a toxin-free zone, which is why we’re conscious of our ingredients. Every hand-poured candle is made with a blend of virgin coconut and soy wax, and is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free, cruelty free, and comes from renewable sources.
We use eco-friendly, clean-burning, hand-crafted wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood. Our wooden wicks burn beautifully, and crackle as if you were sitting next to your own mini fire!
Our collection of clean, phthalate-free fragrance oils are unique, sophisticated and created using fine fragrance oils + pure essential oils from around the globe.
How To Use
Wooden wicks are a little different from traditional cotton wicks – they burn longer, cleaner, and have a cozy crackling ambiance. However, they do require a bit of extra care. Here are our tips to get the most out of your new candle:
- When lighting your candle for the first time, light the wick where the wax meets the wick for several seconds – not at the top of the wick.
- Always trim your wick before each use, to 1/4 of an inch, and remove all charred wood from previous burns. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the container before extinguishing – this helps prevent tunneling, which can impact how well the candle burns.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.